THE BUYER ADVISORY IS A DOCUMENT ISSUED BY THE STATE FROM DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE WITH THE REALTOR'S ASSOCIATION.
IT IS FOR REAL ESTATE CONSUMERS TO REVIEW & LISTS FIFTY-THREE (53) COMMON ISSUES THAT BUYERS SHOULD INVESTIGATE BEFORE BUYING
The Buyer Advisory Document provided by the Arizona Association of REALTORS and the Arizona Department of Real Estate summarizes and lists fifty-three (53) of the more common issues that a home buyer should consider investigating when buying a property in the State of Arizona.
Newly updated in July 2022 the Buyer Advisory provides a wealth of information when it comes to buying a home. A link to download the document is provided or contact us for more information regarding any real estate questions.
The document itself is thirteen pages total but contains one hundred-nineteen (119) links and web addresses for additional resources. The Buyer Advisory is NOT intended to replace the assistance of a professional real estate agent or legal or any other services but to be used in conjunction to help make the home buying process as smooth as possible.
Here is a quick overview of the three (5) sections and what the Buyer Advisory contains.
Section 1. Seventeen (17) Important Documents Home Buyers Should Review Prior To Submitting An Offer To Buy i.e.
- The Real Estate Purchase Contract That Will Be Used
- The Current Owner's Disclosure Statement Regarding The Property
- Any and All Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) The Property May Be Subject to.
- Any & All Homeowner's Association (HOA) Documents That Are Governing The Property
- Plus More
Section 2. Seventeen (17) Physical Conditions The Home Buyer Should Investigate In The Property i.e.
- Any Repairs & Remodeling
- Deaths & Felonies On The Property
- Property Boundaries & Square Footage of the Structure
- Insurance Claims History
- Plus More
Section 3. Eleven (11) Different Conditions Affecting The Area Surrounding The Property That Should Be Investigated Further By The Home Buyer i.e.
- Environmental Concerns & Ordinances
- Sex Offenders Living In The Area
- Military & Public Airports That Might Be Near by
- Zoning, Neighborhood Services
- Schools & School Districts Plus Much More
Section 4. Three (3) Ways To Get Additional Information On The Property
- Get Familiar & Drive The Neighborhood
- Talk To & Get To Know The Neighbors
- Investigate The Surroundings Yourself
Section 5. Five (5) Additional Important Resources i.e.
- Review The Market Conditions Advisory
- Learn To Protect Against Wire Fraud and Scammers
- Learn & Review Information About Government & State Agencies Plus Others
DOWNLOAD BUYER ADVISORY